A Pumpkin Patch Story...

Autumn is my favorite season and picking our pumpkin at the patch 
is something we never miss...



A Pumpkin Patch story!


Few weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch...



MAC: " Dad, I found a pumpkin!"


"Great, but let's not settle for the first one we find. Let's
see if we can find one that big!!!"





"Mac! This is a big one don't you think?"



"I think it could make a nice jack o lantern."



MAC: "Wow! Let's see if there's one bigger!!"



MAC: "OH I found one!!



"Awesome! Let's go get it!!!"








MARY: "You guys don't need a big pumpkin! Ben.. you know
he's gonna be happy with a small one!!"



"Bah! Never mind we already found a giant one!!"



STOMP


MAC: "DAD!!"



MAC: "Is the pumpkin smashed, dad?"



MAC: " MOM!!! Dad smashed our pumpkin!!! 



MAC: "Now we'll never find a bigger one!!!"



MAC: "He did this on purpose!!!



MARY: "Don't say that! Your dad was way too excited, that's
all! But while you guys were running around the patch..."



MARY: "I picked a pumpkin for you! "






MAC: "Oh I Looooove it!!!"



" Sorry Mac! Wanna go see if we can find another awesome 
pumpkin?"


MAC: "NO!! LOOK! Mom found one already!"



MAC: "Mom? Do you think dad likes my cute little pumpkin too?

MARY: "Oh I am sure he'll like the decorations I bought 
to go with it... trust me!






Comments

Post a Comment